New Bosch Alternator: Fits 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 – 5.7L
- • New Bosch Alternator
- • Warranty: 1 Year
- • Fits 2003 Dodge Ram 2500: 5.7L
- • No Core Charge | No Tax in U.S.
- • Next Day Shipping Option*
Only 2 left in stock
Power up your 2003 Dodge Ram 2500, 5.7L truck with a new alternator from Bosch, Dodge. This 100% new (not remanufactured) 136A, 12V alternator comes with a 1 Year warranty from the date of purchase to…
Trust Bosch, Dodge’s quality components to ensure reliability when starting and charging your electrical systems.
Power Parts Bros has the auto parts for you.
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Voltage: 12
- Amperage: 136
- Category: Alternator
- OEM Brand: Bosch, Dodge
- Regulator Clock: 10:00
- Regulator Location: External
- Fan Location: Internal
- Polarity: Negative
- B+ Terminal: M8-1.25
- Pulley Grooves: 7
- Pulley Type: Solid
- Mtg Ear 1 Hole: M10-1.5 Threaded
- Mtg Ear 2 Hole: M10-1.5 Threaded
- Notes: B+ Stud to The Side
- Dodge Ram 2500, 2003: 5.7
- Dodge Durango, 2004: V8 5.7L 345cid
- Dodge Ram 1500, 2003: V8 5.7L 345cid
- Dodge Ram 1500, 2004: V8 5.7L 345cid
- Dodge Ram 1500, 2005: V8 5.7L 345cid
- Dodge Ram 1500, 2006: V8 5.7L 345cid
- Dodge Ram 2500, 2003: V8 5.7L 345cid
- Dodge Ram 2500, 2004: V8 5.7L 345cid
- Dodge Ram 2500, 2005: V8 5.7L 345cid
- Dodge Ram 2500, 2006: V8 5.7L 345cid
- Dodge Ram 3500, 2003: V8 5.7L 345cid
- Dodge Ram 3500, 2004: V8 5.7L 345cid
- Dodge Ram 3500, 2005: V8 5.7L 345cid
- Dodge Ram 3500, 2006: V8 5.7L 345cid
Buy Today and Pay No Tax in the U.S.
|Mtg Ear 1 Hole|
|Mtg Ear 2 Hole|
B+ Stud to The Side
400-24156, 0124525006, AL6426N, AL6426X, 56028699AA, 13985, 220-5099, 90-15-6420, 90-15-6511
Warranty & Returns
We want to make your purchase a great experience which is why we offer a no questions asked return policy.
- This unit comes with a 1 year replacement warranty.
- Warranty is voided if any part is altered, disassembled, abused, incorrectly installed, or not maintained.
- Items returned for warranty will be exchanged for the same item.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges, any fees incurred by you such as but not limited to towing, labor costs, lost wages, legal fees, or other fees not mentioned here.
- Return your original, never installed, unused, never opened part in its original packaging for up to 15 days no questions asked. Returns which do not meet these criteria will be denied.
- Any returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee if the unit is returned after 15 days.
- Returns are not accepted after 30 days.
Please see the Return Policy for full details.
Shipping rates for all alternators and starters shipped to the continental U.S.
- FREE Priority Mail: 1-4 Working Days
- Next-Day Shipping: $95
- 2-Day Shipping: $65
- 3-Day Shipping: $35